- We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it.
- Should you decide to browse our website or register as a user, we will require you to provide us with personal information.
- This Policy forms part of the SunStore Terms & Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise.
2. Personal Information we collect
- When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
3. How we use your personal information
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we inform you of new features and special offers offered by us or any of our affiliates and/or partners provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
4. Sharing your personal information
- We share your personal information with our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc.).
- For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
5. Data retention
- When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- This policy supports the Terms & Conditions of using the Website. Click here for SunStore's Terms and Conditions.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.