Installation of Solar or Backup systems - Rental or Prepaid
SunStore's services include installation of Solar or Backup Power Systems. We believe it is important to customise every installation to your needs. For an idea of the most common components we use in our installatons, and to get an idea of the pricing, you can have a look at our Solar or Backup Kits (click here) - prices are given with or without installation.
If you are interested in us taking care of your power needs, you can start by filling in our online Installation Survey (click the link).
We now offer Rent-to-Own solar or backup power systems, and have a selection of rental options to choose from. Within 60 months, you will own the system. Prices include VAT. Find below details of the different systems; please click the button to send your details to us and we will get back to you.
If you are curious about our installations, click this link for some pictures of our recent installations.
Here are examples of Rent-to-Own solutions:
Please note the requirements for rental options for residential systems:
- Client must be the homeowner where the system is being installed. If the client's spouse owns the property, the spouse must sign an application form.
- If the property is bonded jointly, both individuals are to provide applications.
- A fully completed and signed credit application form.
- 3 months’ bank statements (6 if a commission earner).
- 3 months’ payslips (6 if a commission earner).
- Minimum of R30,000 salary
- Copy of ID.
- Proof of address, in client name and not older than 3 months of application date
* if client is self-employed additional information will be required
Requirements for Rental options for businesses:
- A signed and completed credit application
- Latest annual financial statements
- Latest management accounts
- 3 months bank statements
- Latest debtors and creditors age analysis
Interested? Please click this button and fill in your details: