|Use the drop down menu to select kW|
~ lead time: 3 working days ~
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Amperion - SunStore will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.
With power categories ranging from 3.0 to 20.0 kW, the transformer-less Fronius Symo is the three-phase inverter for every system size. Owing to the SuperFlex Design, the Fronius Symo is the perfect answer to irregularly shaped or different roof orientations. A WLAN or Ethernet internet connection as standard plus easy integration of third-party components make the Fronius Symo one of the most communicative inverters on the market. Furthermore, the meter interface permits dynamic feed-in management and a clear visualisation of consumption.
Video: how to install the Fronius Symo
Owing to the SuperFlex Design, the Fronius Symo is the perfect answer to irregularly shaped or multi-oriented roofs. The standard interface to the internet via WLAN or Ethernet and the ease of integration of third-party components make the Fronius Symo one of the most communicative inverters on the market. Furthermore, the meter interface permits dynamic feed-in management and a clear visualisation of the consumption overview.
Optional: Datamanager Card Retrofit (for 15 and 20 kW Lite).
• Dynamic Peak Manager.
• SnapINverter technology.
• SuperFlex Design.
• Integrated data communication.
• PC board replacement process.
• Smart Grid Ready.
• Max. input current (Idc max) - 33.0 A / 27.0 A.
• Max. array short circuit current - 49.5 A / 40.5 A.
• Min. input voltage (Udc min) - 200 V.
• Feed-in start voltage (Udc start) - 200 V.
• Nominal input voltage (Udc,r) - 600 V.
• Max. input voltage (Udc max) - 1000 V.
• MPP voltage range (Umpp min – Umpp max) - 370 V - 800 V.
• Number of MPP trackers - 2.
• Number of DC connections - 3 + 3.
• AC nominal output (Pac,r) - 15000 W / 15.0 kW.
• Max. output power - 15000 VA.
• Max. output current (Iac max) - 23.9 A.
• Grid connection (voltage range) - 3-NPE 400 V / 230 V or 3~NPE 380 V / 220 V (+20 % / -30 %)
• Frequency (frequency range) - 50 Hz / 60 Hz (45 - 65 Hz).
• Total harmonic distortion - < 2 %.
• Power factor (cos φac,r) - 0 - 1 ind. / cap.
• Dimensions (height x width x depth) - 725 x 510 x 224 mm.
• Weight - 43.4 kg.
• Degree of protection - IP 66.
• Protection class - 1.
• Overvoltage category (DC / AC) - 2 / 3.
• Night-time consumption - < 1 W.
• Inverter concept - Transformer-less
• Cooling - Regulated air cooling
• Installation - Indoor and outdoor installation.
• Ambient temperature range - -25 - >60 °C.
• Permitted humidity - 0 to 100 %.
• Max. altitude - 2,000 m / 3,400 m (unrestricted / restricted voltage range).
• DC connection technology - 4x DC+ and 4x DC- Screw terminals 2.5 - 16 mm².
• AC connection technology - 4x DC+ and 4x DC- Screw terminals 2.5 - 16 mm².
• Mains connection technology - 5 pole AC screw terminals 2.5 - 16 mm²
• Max. efficiency - 98.1 %.
• European efficiency (ηEU) - 97.8 %.
• MPP adaptation efficiency - > 99.9 %.
• DC insulation measurement - Yes.
• Overload behaviour - Operating point shift. Power limitation.
• DC disconnector - Yes.
• WLAN / Ethernet LAN - Fronius Solar.web, Modbus TCP SunSpec, Fronius Solar API (JSON).
• 6 inputs and 4 digital in/out - Interface to ripple control receiver.
• USB (A socket) - Data-logging, inverter update via USB flash drive.
• 2x RS422 (RJ45 socket) - Fronius Solar Net.
• Signalling output - Energy management (potential-free relay output).
• Datalogger and Webserver - Included.
• External input - S0-Meter Interface / Input for over-voltage protection.
• RS485 - Modbus RTU SunSpec or meter connection.
There are options available for extended warranty to 10, 15, 20 years, please contact us.