This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Amperion - SunStore will not be liable for product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.
The Hubble Cloudlink is an optional add-on to the Hubble AM range of products. As long as the device is connected to Wi-Fi it will store all battery and inverter data to our cloud-server, enabling users to remotely monitor their power system. Optimized for on-the-move monitoring, our user-friendly app allows you to track and record real-time and historical data for mission-critical features such as state of charge, inverter load, and PV power.
Download the app here:
- Built in A.I. Processor and algorithmic neural coding
- CAN bus converter for Hubble Lithium BMS
- Multiple CAN bus protocols built-in for maximum inverter compatibility
- Reports inverter & battery values to the cloud for monitoring, control and troubleshooting
- Remotely control your supported inverter for different operation modes and even change settings on the inverter setup remotely
- Industry grade end-to-end encrypted cloud reporting & encrypted inverter control over the internet
- Automatic seamless Cloudlink encrypted, over the cloud, updates
- Easy "Plug & Play" Design. Powers directly from supporting inverter comm. ports
The Hubble Cloudlink connects to the Hubble BMS battery through the BMS RS232 port, which enables the device to integrate directly with our BMS and report all statistics and alarms to the cloud for remote monitoring of both the batteries and select inverters.
Additionally the Hubble Cloudlink has its own CAN Bus protocol. This protocol encapsulates 5 different CAN Bus protocols. When you connect the Cloudlink device to a CAN Bus enabled Inverter, the Hubble Cloudlink will automatically detect the correct CAN Bus protocol to use through it's A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) technology and then enable the best protocol for your inverter.