~ Installation is not included ~
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Amperion - SunStore will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.
- 4.2 kWp Solar panels
- 5 kVA Victron Multiplus-II inverter
- 5 kWh I-G3N Lithium LiFePO4 battery
- Cerbo-S communication module
- Victron MPPT 250/100 SmartSolar charge controller
This is a 4.2 kWp solar system, 5 kVA inverter, and with an 5.6 kWh battery, roughly sufficient for a medium-sized household.
The 9 panels that make up the kit will provide 9 x 450+ Wp or 4.2 kWp per hour - and if you get the full 5.5 sun hours a day, you will get about 22 kWh of power - sufficient to charge the 5.6 kWh battery every day and power some of the load.
Before you install a solar system, we strongly encourage you to try and lower your electricity consumption by using gas for heating water and cooking, LED lights, and using other energy efficient appliances. Have a look at our blog on 9 easy steps towards a home solar installation.
The 5 kWh battery will provide roughly 6 hours of battery backup under the same load of 14 kWh per day. The less load you put on the system the longer the battery will last.
This 48 V kit is made up of (dependent on stock):
- 9 x 450+ Wp Solar Panels
- Victron Multiplus-II 48/5000 hybrid inverter charger
- high-quality I-G3N 5 kWh Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery
- Victron Cerbo-S GX communication module
- Victron MPPT 250/100 MPPT SmartSolar charge controller
Video and blog post on buying solar kits: https://youtu.be/mTITX_f559c