|Use the drop-down menu to select Amps/Volts|
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Amperion - SunStore will not be held liable for any product malfunctions due to incorrectly installed systems.
This is a PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) solar charge controller. If you are interested in the MPPT (Maximum Power Point tracking) controllers, click here.
The Victron BlueSolar PWM-Light Charge Controller is available in 5A, 10A, 20A and 30A versions, in either 12/24V versions or 48V versions. The BlueSolar PWM-Light series has the following characteristics:
- Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
- Lighting control function, one timer only.
- A two-digit seven-segment display for quick and easy setting of the load output functionality, including timer setting.
- Three-stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), not programmable.
- Load output-protected against overload and short circuits.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
- Day/night timing options: see manual for details.
View DataSheet BlueSolar PWM-Light Charge Controller 12/24V
View DataSheet BlueSolar PWM-Light Charge Controller 48V
View Manual BlueSolar PWM-Light 10A 12/24V
View Manual BlueSolar PWM-Light 20A 12/24V
View Manual BlueSolar PWM-Light Charge Controller 48V
View Technical info: difference between PWM and MPPT