|Use the drop-down menu to select Amps|
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Amperion - SunStore will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.
This is a PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) solar charge controller. If you are interested in the MPPT (Maximum Power Point tracking) controllers, click here.
The Victron BlueSolar PWM-Pro Charge Controller 12/24V is available in 5A, 10A, 20A and 30A versions. The BlueSolar PWM-Pro series is ready for use with its default settings and at the same time, it also is fully programmable.
- Lighting control function, fully programmable.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable.
- Integrated battery monitor function (Remote Panel needed to display state of charge).
- Load output with low voltage disconnect and manual control (default setting).
- Optional external temperature sensor.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery.
- Day/night timing options: see manual Remote Panel for details.
You might also be interested in the Remote Panel for the Victron PWM-Pro Charge Controller, the BlueSolar PWM-Pro to USB interface cable, or the BlueSolar PWM temperature sensor.
View DataSheet BlueSolar PWM-Pro Charge Controller 12/24V
View Manual BlueSolar PWM-Pro Charge Controller 12/24V
View Technical info: difference between PWM and MPPT