|Use the drop down menu to select Amps & Connections|
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Amperion - SunStore will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.
The Victron Busbars are used for high current distribution and at the same time they provide connections for batteries and/or DC equipment.
There are a number of busbars with different current ratings, and a different number of connection terminals. Each busbar is fitted out with a removable protection cover.
Available Victron BusBar models:
- 150A / 70V - 4 high current connections
- 150A / 70V - 6 high current connections
- 150A / 70V - 2P with 10 screws +cover
- 150A / 70V - 2P with 20 screws +cover
- 250A / 70V - 4 high current connections
- 250A / 70V - 6 high current connections
- 250A / 70V - 2P with 6 screws +cover
- 250A / 70V - 2P with 12 screws +cover
- 600A / 70V - 4 high current + 8 low current connections
- 600A / 70V - 8 high current + 8 low current connections
Video - Victron Busbars: