|Use the drop-down menu to select Volts + VA|
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Amperion - SunStore will not be liable for product malfunctions due to incorrectly installed systems.
(click to see certificate)
The EasySolar-II GX combines an MPPT Solar Charge Controller, an inverter/charger and control hub in one enclosure. The product is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
- EasySolar-II 24/3000/70-32 MPPT 250/70 GX (24V)
- EasySolar-II 48/3000/35-32 MPPT 250/70 GX (48V)
- EasySolar-II 48/5000/70-50 MPPT 250/100 GX (48V)
• A MultiPlus-II inverter/charger
• A SmartSolar MPPT -Tr solar charge controller
• A GX device with a 2 x 16 character display.
These elements come prewired together inside a single unit. This greatly simplifies most installations, saving time and money.
Display and wifi
The display reads battery, inverter and solar charge controller parameters. The same parameters can be accessed with a smartphone or other Wi-Fi enabled device. In addition, Wi-Fi can be used to set up the system and change settings.
Solar charge controller
The DC output of the SmartSolar MPPT is parallel wired with the DC connection of the MultiPlus-II inverter/charger. The on/off mechanism of the MultiPlus-II also controls the SmartSolar MPPT.
The integrated GX device includes:
- VE.Can interface. This can be used to connect to Victron VE.Can devices (e.g.VE.Can MPPTs), or the port can be reconfigured via the Remote Console for use with a compatible CAN-bus Li-ion Battery
- USB port
- Ethernet port
- VE.Direct port
The GX device controls the MultiPlus-II and the SmartSolar MPPT with a VE.Bus and a VE.Direct connection.
View Data Sheet Victron EasySolar-II GX 3000 or 5000
View Manual Victron EasySolar-II GX (Rev 11 2023)