The Hubble Lithium's AM10 model is a 51V (suitable for 48V systems) LiFePO4 battery pack suitable for off-grid, back-up and self-consumption residential energy systems.
Superior prismatic lithium-ion (LiFePO4) cells make the AM-10 another exceptional addition to the popular AM series! This model is two times bigger than the new AM-5, featuring a whopping 10kWh system capacity as well as monitoring capabilities via the Hubble Cloudlink.
- Modular design for ease of expansion
- Can be either rack- or wall-mounted
- Parallel Capability of up to 8 units
- Compatible with e.g. Victron, SunSynk or Kodak inverters (see manual)
- Remote monitoring via the optional Hubble Cloudlink device
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Capacity 10 kWh
- Rated capacity in Ah: 200 Ah
- Weight: 89 kg
- Battery Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Voltage: 51V (suitable for 48V systems)
- C-rating: 0.75 C
- Dimensions: 673mm x 618mm x 193mm
- Maximum (Dis)charge Current: 150A