Please note this is an NMC battery rather than a LiFePO4 battery - read this tutorial for more information.
The Hubble Lithium's AM2 model is a 51V (suitable for 48V systems) NMC battery pack suitable for off-grid, back-up and self-consumption residential energy systems.
- Modular design for ease of expansion
- Can be either rack- or wall-mounted
- Parallel Capability of up to 15 units
- Compatible with e.g. Victron, SunSynk or Kodak inverters
- Remote monitoring via the optional Hubble Cloudlink device
- Heavy duty side handles for easy handling and mounting on the wall.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Capacity 5.5 kWh
- Rated capacity in Ah: 115 Ah
- Weight: 42 kg
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion, NMC
- Voltage: 51V (suitable for 48V systems)
- C-rating: 1C
- Dimensions: 375mm x 145mm x 467mm
- Maximum (Dis)charge Current: 105A