The Hubble Lithium's AM5 model is a 51V (suitable for 48V systems) LiFePO4 battery pack suitable for off-grid, back-up and self-consumption residential energy systems.
The AM-5 is the first of its series to have LiFePO4 prismatic cells, featuring a 5.12kWh system capacity as well as monitoring capabilities via the Hubble Cloudlink.
- Modular design for ease of expansion
- Can be either rack- or wall-mounted
- Parallel Capability of up to 8 units
- Compatible with e.g. Victron, SunSynk or Kodak inverters (see manual)
- Remote monitoring via the optional Hubble Cloudlink device
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Capacity 5.1 kWh
- Rated capacity in Ah: 100 Ah
- Weight: 51 kg
- Battery Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Voltage: 51V (suitable for 48V systems)
- C-rating: 1C
- Dimensions: 509.62mm x 173mm x 599.67mm
- Maximum (Dis)charge Current: 100A